ur boarding section supports our co-educational school offering. It is a ‘home away form home’ tastefully and appropriately furnished, secure accommodation for Boys and Girls from ages 11+ to 16+ (Years 7 - 11). We place a Strong emphasis on family style pastoral care which is offered by a resident Housemaster and Housemistress. They ensure that our boarders are well supported to develop self reliance, independence, mutual respect and social skills in a stimulating and orderly environment .
There are two separate houses, one for male and the other for female. Life for the boarder at Pinefield is a blend of work and leisure. Quiet periods are set aside for homework and study. Each house has its own common area for indoor activity, TV and Video use. Computer facilities are also available to support them with their ICT related projects and research.
At Pinefield, we also offer an exciting weekend activity plan which includes outings to the cinemas and other areas of educational and leisure interest.
Pinefield Boarding offers:
• Boarding Houses set in serene and well secured section of the school
• Well ventilated rooms fitted with Air Conditioners (maximum of 4 students per room)
• Modern Bathrooms
• Generator and Inverters for Backup electricity supply
• Study, Relaxation and ICT areas
• Onsite sickbay and first aid with local partner hospital within close proximity to school
• Resident cook with Onsite Catering services, After hours Kitchenette and Dining room facilities
• Contracted Laundry services
• Sunday worship services
• School bus for organized outings
• Monthly visiting days.